(as of Oct 20,2022 18:36:15 UTC – Details)
– Jasmine essential oil has a warm and intensely floral aroma.
– Jasmine is associated with relaxation but can be used throughout the day. It is an effective addition to many mood blends and massage applications.
– The sensuously rich aroma of jasmine has been known to evoke romantic moods. It is warming, connecting, and pacifying, which makes the oil especially useful in skin and cosmetic applications.
– Jasmine is one of the most expensive essential oils because it is difficult to extract. Approximately 1,000 pounds of flowers will generate 1 pound of essential oil. Aura Cacia Jasmine Absolute in Jojoba Oil is an affordable way to enjoy the essential qualities of this exotic, precious botanical.
– Jasmine blends well with lavender, rose, lemon, sweet orange, lime, bay, cardamom seed, frankincense, and clary sage.
– Jasmine is generally regarded as a base note.
– GC/MS Tested for Purity
– No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
– Not tested on Animals
– Paraben & Petroleum Free
– 0.5 ounces (15 ml)
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Absolute.
Quick Tip: Apply as a sensual love-inspiring perfume.
Recipe: Jasmine Cedarwood Solar Plexus Chakra Body Mist
– 6 drops Aura Cacia Jasmine Absolute in Jojoba Oil
– 6 drops Aura Cacia Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil
– 10 drops Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil
– 2 oz water
– 2 oz Aura Cacia Amber Mist Bottle with Writable Label
– 1 tsp Aura Cacia Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil
Add essential oils to water in the mister bottle, replace cap and shake until well-blended.
Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 2.9 inches; 0.48 Ounces
Item model number : 191228
Department : Beauty
UPC : 051381912284 885843013390
Manufacturer : Aura Cacia
ASIN : B005JPOBEC
Country of Origin : USA